Friday, January 13, 2017

Christmas Dolls 2016 Part 3 - Finale

Lori Dolls Cyarra and her Wonderfully warm! outfit

For Christmas, from my sister from another mother, Betty A., I received a package filled to the brim with precious little things.  Cyarra and her cute extra outfit were among these items from Betty.

Cyarra stands 6 inches tall and has vinyl head, full vinyl arms and legs, and a cloth body.  She has brown stationary eyes and rooted dark brown hair styled up in a bun.  Ready to perform one of her favorite lyrical dance routines, Cyarra wears a dark pink one-shouldered leotard, gray short-sleeve top, gray tights, lavender tutu, and pink vinyl slippers.   Cyarra describes her favorite things below:



Cyarra is pictured on the back of her box with other dolls from the ballet collection shown in the background. The back of Cyarra's extra outfit illustrates another Lori doll dressed in the too-cute Wonderfully warm! fashion. 
Thank you, again, Betty for this precious little doll and her well-made and well-presented extra fashion.

****** 

I recently visited the Lori Doll website and discovered Illyssa and her pet Indyana.  I rarely shop in Target's physical stores, but plan to make a special trip soon to see if Illyssa and Indyana are there.  Cyarra needs a friend.

Lori Dolls is a division of Maison Joseph Battat, LTD.

dbg
Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
Check out my eBay listings here.

17 comments:

  1. I have Cyarra too. I think she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, JMD! The dolls are very nice as are the fashions.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Another lovely doll! Seeing your beautiful Lori doll has given me the boost I needed to try to order one of them. I hope Illyssa will be available in Europe soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she will be available in Europe soon, too, Arlette. After reading Vanessa's comment, I ventured to Target.com where I saw Illyssa and a couple of others that interest me.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. Thanks for showing us some more if your presents.
    Now that Target has closed in Canada,I've seen these little Lori dolls at Indigo bookstores.They make great presents.
    As of recently we only had a desk set and RV as accessories but there should be a lot more for you to see when you go to Target. There are miniature accessory sets, a ballet studio and a modern style dollhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw several of the accessories sometime last year in the store. I rarely shop at Target. I do plan to make a trip soon to see what's available in the store. With it being so soon after Christmas, I am afraid there won't be much left. Online is the next best option. I wish Target.com was still offering free shipping on all orders, but that ended on January 1st

      dbg

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think everyone who was offering free shipping on everything has gone back to requiring a 25$ minimum to be eligible. You have to have a few items in mind to make it worth your while or shipping costs as much as whatever you buy.

      Delete
    3. This is true, unfortunately. Some sites require purchases of $49 to be eligible for free shipping. I will wait for an in-store visit, or check Amazon for free Prime shipping.

      dbg

      Delete
  4. Illyssa is adorable! She is available at Target.com. It's nice to see they added a few more dolls of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Illyssa is online, Vanessa. I had her in my cart for a moment yesterday along with one other, but I didn't complete the order. I plan to check the store first. I like these dolls. The cloth bodies were worrisome to me initially, but with the right clothing to completely cover the cloth, they will look perfect.

      dbg

      Delete
  5. Very nice gifts ! You must have been nice and not naughty, Debbie. Lol! You have people that gives you nice dolly gifts. My family (for the most part) refuses to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll lovers know what doll lovers love... more dolls. My great doll gifts were from wonderful doll people (with the exception of the AG items received from my children, who reimbursed me by request). I also like buying dolls for doll lovers because dolls usually never disappoint. :-)

      Delete
  6. We have this one as well, and she is cute as a button. We also just got Seraya, one of the horse-back riding dolls and she is so sweet. I also love the new one you wrote about..I'll have to keep my eyes out for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get an opportunity, Farrah Lily, check out the current stock of Lori Dolls at Target online. There are so many more dolls in the line that I didn't know about.

      dbg

      Delete
  7. I was in Target yesterday checking these little cuties out. Their outfits are so well made and just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!