Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Texas A&M Ken Voucher Purchases

As reported last week on my Dolls for Sale blog, Target had an all-Barbie-toys sale of buy one at regular price and get one for 50% off.  With the $28 voucher received from Mattel to reimburse me for the flawed, irreplaceable Texas A&M Ken, I purchased the following Barbie items (click or tap images to enlarge). 

Pink and white gingham blouse, denim skirt; two sun dresses; pink high heels, white high heels, faux straw handbag; retail price $12.99

Two fancy dresses with matching shoes and handbags, retail price $4.99 each

Regular price $12.99, includes two dresses, halter top and pants, tan purse, necklace, two pairs of shoes and a pink coffee cup

Two dresses, regular price $3.49 each


With the BOGO 50% off sale, these totaled $32.19.  After redeeming the voucher, my total was $4.19.


Thanks Texas A&M Ken.  Your flaws and Mattel's reimbursement allowed me to add these nice fashions and accessories to your girlfriend's friends' wardrobe.


dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure his girlfriend is excited. I've looked at that first pack many times, but have yet to add it. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would not have purchased any of these had it not been for the voucher, but needed to use the voucher by January 2014. It could only be used on Mattel and some of their toy affiliates' items on an in-store purchase only. I had been carrying it in my purse since receipt in hopes of finding something that might interest me. None of the Barbies or other dolls in stock at Target and Wal-Mart interest. When I stumbled upon the BOGO sale, I decided to take the plunge.
      dbg

      Delete
  2. Yay, more clothes for your girls! An excellent buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roxanne. These have been added to my playscale clothing stash. Someone eventually will need clothing. Who knows what's in store for me on my future thrift store hunts and finds.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. I have that third pack and I didn't even notice until your photo that there is a cute little cup in it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!