Friday, October 25, 2013

Sharing Link to "I Want One Just Like Me!" Black Dolls Expo by Aisha Phoenix

Internet-captured photograph
Earlier this week Aisha Phoenix, a writer for Media Diversity UK, contacted me for a brief interview regarding the importance of black dolls for children of color.  I was happy to answer her questions.  My answers and her well-written article regarding this subject and the upcoming Black Dolls Expo to be held tomorrow (Saturday, October 26, 2013) in North London can be read at the following URL/link.
http://mediadiversityuk.com/2013/10/25/i-want-one-just-like-me-black-dolls-expo/


Thank you, Ms. Phoenix, for soliciting my comments and for finding them useful.

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!