Monday, October 17, 2011

Nikki Fashionista 2012 Seen at Target

Nikki  fashionista  2012 by napudollworld
Nikki fashionista 2012, a photo by napudollworld on Flickr.
I saw Nikki at Target yesterday but was not tempted to purchase because she uses the same face sculpt as Artsy. Little girls may not notice, but most collectors will. Nikki's dress is nice and colorful.

Also seen at Target yesterday were reduced Barbie Fashionistas dresses for $2.79 each. I will share the four I purchased in a separate post.

dbg

6 comments:

  1. You know Barbie is only able to have one Black friend. LOL! At least they didn't call her Christie. I will buy her for the darker body color. Don't really care about the face on these fashionista dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! All her friends look a like, too.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, DBG, and for the confirmation, Vanessa, that this Artsy is a little darker. Need to see which of my similarly-colored dolls could use that type of body. Hmmm ....

    And I agree with DBG that the new Fashionistas look alike. Snore. Pardon my rudeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I RAN HERE AS SOON AS I SAW THEM

    http://naturalhairbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/natural-hair-dolls-for-sale-new-store.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NaturallyBeautifulHair+%28Naturally+Beautiful+Hair%29

    THESE NEW NATURAL HAIR BLACK DOLLS ON SALE.

    SEE YA DEARIE.

    your friend,
    lookin out for ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Her hair makeovers are fabulous. Thanks for sharing the link MLISR!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m So Happy About It!!
    Finally The Horrible Swappin´ Style
    Gets An End!!
    ALELLLUUIAA!!
    Welcome 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!