Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Girls in White Dresses!

Effie, an OOAK by Patricia Coleman-Cobb

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into spring
These are a few of my favorite things.


Renowned doll artist, Patricia Coleman-Cobb has produced 13 one-of-a-kind dolls for her Fall 2009 Collection.  They are "Girls in White Dresses."   The creation of these 10 to 11-inch little girls was inspired by Luther Vandross's version of "My Favorite Things." 

The featured doll, Effie, and one other one that *I* know about have already been spoken for and the others are flying out the door quickly, too.  For only $95 plus shipping, they won't last long. 

dbg

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure just what it is but something about this doll just tickles me. She looks as though she is singing the HALLELUJAH CHORUS or something. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute, but pricey :-O .

    Course if she were a fashion doll, I wouldn't even notice the cost LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!