Saturday, October 24, 2009

Doll Fashions and Shoes

Within the past three weeks or so, I have received a couple of doll fashions and two pairs of doll shoes ordered from separate online vendors. 




The fashions are designed for 18-inch dolls, sold by an Emily Rose at Home consultant and friend.  I have not taken the time to dress or select an 18-inch doll in my collection to redress in these very well-made, very well-presented fashions.  I did want to take the time to share these here in the event that you or someone you know owns an 18-inch, American Girl-size doll in need of high-quality fashions*. 




I am very impressed with the ER service (there is usually only a 2-day arrival time after the order is placed); the ER fashions are presented in a gift box complete with lots of tissue paper; and as mentioned previously, they are of high quality.  I have ordered a total of four ER fashions and I am pleased with each one.

Here are the most recent two:



This yellow and white cheerleader outfit is adorable!




This pink Tee, denim jeans, and pink hobo-style purse ensemble, all with flower-power accents is also adorable!

As soon as time avails itself, I will redress a couple of my girls in these fashions and share pictures.






~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



While ordering other doll odds and ends from Prillycharmin.com recently, I browsed one of their dollar links  and found two pairs of velveteen shoes made to fit 32-inch and some 36-inch Playpal type dolls. Again, I have not had an opportunity to try these on any of my companion dolls, but I can never pass up a good doll-related deal and I wanted to share the information about it.  The shoes were less than $2 per pair!

*For questions about ER@ home fashions, to view the ER catalogue, or receive a catalogue, my friend Margaret will be more than happy to assist you.  Click here.

dbg

5 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    I am so glad you received your outfits in a timely manner and that you are pleased. More importantly, I'm glad that you are pleased enough to give them such a positive review!

    Thanks for being a friend and a customer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Emily Rose fashions look cheery and well-made. I like the contrasting topstitching on the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that cheerleading outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! The cheerleading outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your dolls will look wonderful redressed in those outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!